- May 24, 2018
- Posted by: JobOnCloud
- Category: Salesforce Developer Jobs, Salesforce Developer Requirements, Salesforce Integration Jobs, SFDC Developer Jobs
At JobOnCloud, we focus on offering an inclusive screening and interview process that allows us to assess the people we hire based on ability set and prospective. We value hiring people whose personal values align with our company ethics, while also adding something exclusive to our teams.
Match your skills and interests to Salesforce Developer Requirements you’re excited about and the problems you want to solve. Candidates have greater success when their experience strongly matches our job requirements. We like curiosity and courage, but it can be confusing when people apply for vastly different jobs at the same time. For example, if you apply for both a manager level and VP level role we have a hard time gauging your experience level. Try to be consistent and true to your experience and the requirements listed in the job description when applying for roles. Focus on your resume and how you frame your achievements:
- Align your skills and experience with the job description.
- Be specific about projects you’ve worked on or managed and include success metrics.
- If you’ve had a leadership role, tell us about the size of the team and cross-functional relationships you’ve built.
- If you’re a recent university graduate or have limited work experience, include school-related projects or coursework that demonstrate relevant skills and knowledge.
- Keep it short: If there’s additional information (like a portfolio) we need during the hiring process, your recruiter will work with you to collect it.
In addition to recruiter review of resumes, our applicant tracking system also allows your profile to be discovered for any number of current and future job openings that might be a fit based on key words, so even if the role you applied for isn’t the right match today – we may contact you regarding another role right away or as new opportunities open up.